Today is Seth's birthday...the big 30, and because he insisted on me doing nothing for his birthday (which is very hard for me to do) I decided to write something about him down because he absolutely loves when I talk or mention him on the blog :) So to honor his wishes, I didn't get him a single thing and I am pretending its just another day despite my deep urges to do just the opposite.
So 30..... its so young when you actually reach it but when you are younger you think of 30 and death. Now to think that I am married to someone who is 30 is crazy because of course, I am so young and in my prime. But I love the old man still the same. Or as he would say the old codger.
I have known Seth since he was 23 and still just a young buck. Not much has changed since then. He is still the love of my life. He works hard to support his family, which allows me to stay home with Abby and our soon arriving little boy. He goes to school as well, which is a lot to juggle when you have a family and work. I am grateful for all he does for us and the great husband and dad that he is. I am also thankful that he still has all his hair and probably will in 60 years, I think I will go bald before him. Seth is a dreamer and he dreams big, which I am grateful for because I don't have that quality. He loves to ride horses and I can tell how happy he is after he has gone for a long ride. Hopefully someday we will be able to have some. He has a very refined palate for Reece's, he will open one and if its not up to par you will know. I taste it, and it tastes the same as every other one I have had. I also love him because he really does know a lot. He is very smart and knows whats going on in the world too. Also because when I beg he will sit and watch a movie with me, despite all the griping during it, I love that. He is a very accomplished person and we are very proud of him. It doesn't hurt either that he is so handsome! He also understands me and my humor when others do not. Often times things I say get taken the wrong way because I am so blunt and sarcastic. So I am thankful that he laughs at my sometimes inappropriate jokes and attempts to be funny. Seth I remember our first date, when you proposed, the day we got married, the day we had Abby, the days we just laugh and the days where we just sleep. I remember them all like they were yesterday and look forward to the many more events, or lack of events that we have together, because YOU Seth are what make them special and I love you beyond measure!
Happy 30Th birthday~ We love you and glad that you are such a great husband and father.
With love, Lacey, Abby and Baby Boy
....Now I am sure in the years to come he will say, please do something for my birthday and do not write anything on the blog :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Seth!! What a nice posting!! Glad you are so happy. I love yall!!
Post a Comment