Abby's life has been a random assortment of things lately. We don't really do a whole lot 1. Due to the intense heat and 2. I am massively pregnant. Thus we stay inside a lot and play. Here are a few of the miscellaneous happenings in our daily lives.
Creating a large stash of books to read and play with
Playing inside suitcases at Grandma's
Being made into a burrito by Seth...She did not like this one...
The other day I overheard Abby in her room singing "Once there was a Snowman" so I quietly went to get the camera and stuck it through the door without her seeing. It did not last long, she was talking and then she spots me and says "CHEESE". Big goof!
This one I caught the tail end of "Snowman" she is singing the part where he is "Tall, Tall, Tall" but then you hear her again say, "CHEESE". Shes always ready for her 15 minutes!
1 comment:
she is a big goof!
Post a Comment