Before:
Monday, August 17, 2009
Bob
I have to admit, Abby's hair was getting wee bit out of control and I had no idea what to do about it. I had been thinking for about a month I wanted to get it cut, but I didn't. The other day Seth mentioned that he thought Abby needed a hair cut. That, coupled with the fact she probably wont get one for awhile was the motivation I needed. Thus, I went and got her a little bob. She actually looks really cute, its sad to say my two year old daughter has a better hairstyle than myself, but its true. This was her second haircut and she screamed bloody murder this time...it was not fun. She wouldn't even let the lady but the cape on her so she cut it without and Abby was a little fur ball by the time we left. The cut is pretty good considering all the movement that was happening.
Before:
After:

Before:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so funny - I saw the title and thought instantly that you'd had the baby and that's what you were calling him! HA!
That hairstyle is really cute on her! Good work, mom!
I love it! so stylish
Post a Comment