My little boy is already a month old. A little over that if we are being specific, and we all know how I am misses technicality :) Time is just flying by. He is growing so fast, its hard to keep track of all the little things he does. He is so strong, he likes to throw himself or his head a lot making it difficult to hold him with just one hand. He smiles a lot, especially when you talk baby talk to him or if he has a surprise in his diaper. He never really fusses unless he is hungry, stinky or tired. He is so funny with some of the faces he makes I wish I could capture them all. He also makes tons of funny noises which make Abby laugh and me as well.
He had his 1 month check up today and he is growing like a weed, the stats are as follows...
Weight 10 lbs 13 oz (95%)
Height 23 1/4 inches (90%)
Head 15 1/2 (75%)
He was a little champ with his shot. He fussed when they did the alcohol swab and cried for about 10 seconds with the actual injection and then he was back to his normal self. He was a trooper. Happy one month Briggs we love ya!
Briggs thinks he is so big that it was time to start shaving...he didn't do to well :)
This is a hat my step mom Cindy made Brigham, doesn't he look cute?
Here is a sample of some of the noises if you can hear them...
7 comments:
I LOVE that first picture! and with the hat! he is SOOOOOOO cute!!! that was a fast month!
What a cutie! He's getting so big!
What a sweet little guy! He's just adorable!!!! I do miss that little baby stage.
Jay says,"that sounds like our baby?" What a cutie. Send all the pics you can!
He is SOOOOOOO cute! He looks just like you!
I cannot believe how much hair he still has!
Off the charts cute!
I LOVE THAT HAT.
Can I get one size 24 months in pink????
Post a Comment