Sunday, October 25, 2009

This and That

Things have been a bit crazy lately and it probably will be a little while before I can post something of substance. But here is what is going on. We moved yesterday and it was rougher than we anticipated, which stinks because we hope to be moving again within a few months and realized we will have to do a lot of things differently. Thanks Curt and Dan for helping out. Brigham is growing like a weed. He attracts every ones eyes and while at my 6 week check up the nurse was holding him and took him for a little walk. When I came to get him there was a nice huddle of nurses surrounding him oohing and ahhing. Then they asked if he was 3 months old and I said um nope he is only 6 weeks. As for Abby, we passed a milestone. She now is sleeping in a big bed. Its sad because that means she is getting bigger and I don't want her to. But we figured since we moved it was a good time to do it. She cries and screams for a little bit but she stays there and eventually falls asleep. Seth and I are keeping busy, I am excited because the doctor cleared me to start working out, something I have been wanting to do for awhile now. But I jogged over to get the mail yesterday (only like ten steps) and it hurt, so I think I will have to start really slow. So that's it for now, I will try to post some pics soon.

4 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love the updates. Keep 'em coming. I love you and miss you.

Francais Frit said...

Moving is the pits for sure.

And look at those cute babies!!! Wowsers. I love those big boy cheeks!

andi said...

Yeah, I would take it slow on the jogging! (I was still sore to activity until about 2 weeks ago. And I can still feel it with crunches...but I'm like you- ready to rid the baby weight!)

Charla and Jarom said...

Um, I couldn't walk or sit normal for like 3 months! I still can't sit normal for that matter! Take your time, although I know how frustrating it is to want to get out and be active.

Blog Archive