I have really come to know that Abby is getting older lately. Just her attitude and all around growth has been more prevalent. But the other day it really sunk in.
The door bell rang and a little neighbor girl was standing there asking if Abby could play. What?? Is my baby old enough where kids ask her to come out and play? I guess so. Tear. The girl is 9 and very sweet and as I looked out the window to "spy" they were walking around holding hands, or kicking the ball together. She was outside for about an hour. I would go outside every 10-15 minutes to check up on her. One time I asked her if she was having fun and her reply was "go inside mom". I was a bit taken aback by that, but what can you do? What a little stinker.
Where does the time go?
2 comments:
You don't have a baby or a toddler anymore...you have a child! When did that happen?!?
Ohhh! I hate that our kids are getting so old! I'm always telling Aiken, "STOP GETTING OLDER!" Where's our precious babies? So cliche, but so true...time sure flies.
Post a Comment