Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Another Cell phone pic
Thanksgiving is generally not the most popular holiday in my book. I love the food and visiting with friends and family but it is not something I look forward to. However I always end up enjoying it when it does come around. This Thanksgiving we picked up Seth's grandma and headed over to Seth's brothers wife's family. But it was fine since I have known them longer than I have known my sister in law, I feel like they are family. We had great food, good laughs and of course some good football watching. I made the stupid mistake of leaving my camera at home so the only picture I have (above) is from my cell. This was really only the 2nd time Francis (Seth's grandma) has met the kids and really the first time she has been able to spend time with them. It was fun to watch her interact with them. Overall we are very thankful to our gracious hosts and our waistlines give proof to that. We have a lot to be thankful for this year and we are grateful that we have a lot of wonderful people in our lives.

No comments:

Blog Archive