Monday, March 8, 2010

Good Eats

I am so behind on things I want to post that yes, I am still posting about Utah despite the fact that we have been home for awhile now. Anyways...while in Utah Briggs got his first taste of food. I have given him rice cereal once or twice but that was it. I gave him squash, and he didn't really like it as you can see from the pictures. He was also not impressed with the girly tight little bib I had on him that was Jensen's or the fact that his hair was dangling in his eyes. It made him look like a fat guy in a little bib (you know like from Tommy boy.) Overall, bad first try. But he does now eat carrots, he loves applesauce and hates sweet peas but can you blame him? I opened the lid with my teeth and some splattered in my mouth and I gaged. Poor kids having to eat that stuff.Unsuspecting...Not impressed

No comments:

Blog Archive