
I went into Abby's room to get her from her nap. She was not in her bed, thus I looked in the closet, in the bathroom and under the bed. At which time I start to panic because she is nowhere to be found. I yelled to Seth, "where's Abby?" and I start to become frantic looking all around the house making sure doors were locked and she hadn't some how gotten outside with out us knowing. I am yelling her name at this point and about to go over the edge hysteric when I heard a little whimper/grunt. I followed that sound to her changing table where I pull back the barricade she has made, crawled into a box and fallen asleep. My heart was racing to much that day to document it in pictures but a few days later it happened again and this time I knew where to look and to grab my camera.
Her Barricade.

She doesn't quite fit in the box.

Completely asleep inside the box.

Her eye's through the hole in the side.
Crazy Kid. Doesn't it look comfortable?
5 comments:
Can't....stop...laughing!!!!!!!! This is why you have kids :)
I know that is the SCARRIEST feeling, but....that's HILARIOUS!!! That's a story you'll never forget!
Why did you even buy her a bed? You should have just gotten her a box...what a waste of money.
That is HILARIOUS! She's a crack up!
THAT is AWESOME. I can't wait to meet that little booger. She's awesome.
Post a Comment