Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bluebonnets

On a whim we decided to find some Bluebonnets after church on Sunday. We actually found a really great spot. But since it was the four of us there was no way to take a family pic. But, I do think they turned out pretty well...


4 comments:

Kristina said...

oh my goodness... the pic of you and the kids in the flowers is precious. And Abby holding Brigham is ADORABLE!!! Your kids are so cute. Brigham looks so big in these pictures....that dude's got a lot of hair. What a good looking family!

Megan and Keli'i said...

You have such a beautiful fam, Lace. And yes, I got your voicemail and need to call you back!

Liza A Martin said...

Awww! You guys look so cute! Brigham is getting so blond!

Francais Frit said...

Adorable! I love these types of fam photos the best- out some where pretty.

Blog Archive