Sunday, May 9, 2010

Splash Park

It feels like an eternity since I last posted. Our computer crashed and is still having issues... ugh. You don't realize how much you rely on the Internet until you don't have it. Anyway, it has been an eventful week at our house. Our little Abby turned 3 this week. I know, I cannot believe it either. More on that later. Her actual birthday was pretty rough she was a little pill all day long. But we still managed to have Abby's Aunt Natalie and Cousin Izzy over for a bit. Right behind our apartment we have a little splash park that we walked to. You just walk up, push a button, and the water flows. Its great. I am rather upset because I took like 250 photos and they were really cute especially the ones with briggs sticking his tongue out. I Downloaded them on my computer so I could erase the SD card for Abby's bday party. And now...there are only about 40 on the computer and the main ones I like are gone. So upsetting. Here are a few of the better pics.

So cute.

I dont think Izzy wanted this picture to happen.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Losing pictures sucks...but I have a TON! Abby is is some of them I'm sure. :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awww. Cute little Abby! She's a doll!

Charla and Jarom said...

Can you believe our little babies are 3!!!! I could have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it :) That's so awesome that you have a splash pad so close!

Blog Archive