Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Picture Collage

We had our family pictures taken in July, and I finally got some up on the wall. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do. I really wanted to be more creative but since we are in an apartment I decided something more mellow would be best. Then it took some more time to come up with the money for some frames (luckily these were all cheap) and here is the final product. For a closer look at the pics refer to this post What do you think?

6 comments:

mandy said...

Ooh, I love it! I'm hoping to do a little collage wall in Maddy's new big girl room ... I may just have to copy your layout!

Francais Frit said...

Cuuuuute! You are such the little interior decorator!

We are having our family photo in a few weeks, so excited!

Liza A Martin said...

I LOVE THEM! I loved the pictures themselves, but the wall is super cute! I meant to have pregnancy pictures taken this time around but here we are at almost 37 weeks and we haven't done them yet?!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awesome job, Lace! Completely love it. Great looking pictures of a great looking family!

Stephanie said...

That is too cute Lacey! I love the collage and I especially love your canvas print!!!! I may just have to do that :)

Kristina said...

Love it! especially that canvas. Nice job!

Blog Archive