Monday, August 9, 2010

The Pictures are in....

I finally had time to post these. Here are a few of my favorites. There are two missing but I couldn't figure out the formatting issues. Anyway if you want to see them all you can visit www.pickleposh.com and click on the clients section. Enter our last name as the password. There are a few on here that are not in the gallery. Overall I am pleased with how they turned out. I am a little disappointed that there isn't a better family shot. However Abby wouldn't sit still for more than 1/2 a second and thus I am sure that's the main reason. There are some that I do really love. Enjoy :)














10 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE them!!! They turned out great! I love the parent child ones and the framed one, cool idea!!! Where did you do them at??

Francais Frit said...

These are all so great!! How will you get them all up on the walls!? I LOVE your hair and make up! And Abby looks so cute squueeezing Seth's head. I love that. These are so great!

April said...

How cute are these pictures?! I love Abby's little scrunched up nose in her big smile pictures. And you look awesome by the way!

THE BELLS said...

I love the one of you and briggy. So i looked at her site. Are those the only fam shots she took or the best of the bunch? Cuz really their were like 2 fam shots? So cute though...

Danielle said...

i love all of them, you look fabulous!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Thanks everyone:) By the way we took them in Trinity park in Fort worth.

Liza A Martin said...

You are one hot Mama!! What a beautiful family! We are having a boy this time around. So next year I will have big sister/little brother pictures. Crazy!

Charla and Jarom said...

Those turned out so great! You are a hottie patottie! I love love that one with the picture frame. Cute, Cute!

Liz said...

These look great! ALL of them. I love the one of you and Seth, and of course your kids look really cute.

Little Lovables said...

they turned out great,and your hair looks amazing!

Blog Archive