Hey All,
As you know last year I walked in the March Of Dimes March for Babies. This is a walk benefiting research and assistance in premature birth. My goal last year was to raise $150 and I ended up raising $165. This year I decided to up the ante to $225 in hopes that all those who donated last year and who will donate this year will be equally as generous. Even a dollar helps! Please follow my lead, I have donated $20 to start things off right. There are 58 days left until the walk so when time allows please take a moment to donate to a cause that is near and to to me and many in my life. Donate or walk with me or Both!
Click on the side bar March of dimes widget and get started. Or click here
Thank in advance for all your generosity.
1 comment:
walking with you :)
Post a Comment