Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Sledding
Yes, It has been over a month and I am still posting about Utah. What can I say, I have been busy. On several occasions Seth was a trooper and took the kids sledding. They had such a great time. I was really shocked at how much Abby loved it because she hates being cold. But she is still talking about how fun it was. I ventured out with them one night and we had so much fun. That is until it starting hailing/sleeting. All three kids started whining and crying because it was hurting their faces. I can attest it did hurt. However we were not that close to home and so we ran to the side of a building to shelter ourselves for a minute while we got the kids situated. We put them on the sled and Seth and I both took off our coats and placed them on the kids while we ran home. Seth pulled all three kids all the way home while running without a coat. He was superman that day. I ran the whole way too and I was exhausted I cannot imagine how Seth did it. Good times.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you have these pics. Do you have any of them crashing...Jay wants to know?
Post a Comment