I am glad everyone is happy about the new baby!
I can totally relate to you on this one. I don't have an ounce of self control!!- which is why I gain so much dang weight. I hope you're feeling good!
Lol! Hopefully they saved some for you and the baby :)
Mmm, can I come shopping with you??
Mmmmmmmmmmm....those sound so delicious right now!
For me it was the little chocolate ones in a bag. I would eat the whole thing all day. And...thats all I would eat all day. Poor Cortland.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am glad everyone is happy about the new baby!
I can totally relate to you on this one. I don't have an ounce of self control!!- which is why I gain so much dang weight. I hope you're feeling good!
Lol! Hopefully they saved some for you and the baby :)
Mmm, can I come shopping with you??
Mmmmmmmmmmm....those sound so delicious right now!
For me it was the little chocolate ones in a bag. I would eat the whole thing all day. And...thats all I would eat all day. Poor Cortland.
Post a Comment