Monday, November 21, 2011

Budget Bunk Beds

With recent changes in Seth's employment we have had to cut back financially. So whats the solution? Budget bunk beds of course. The kids love it. They call it their tree house. Then when Emily comes she will sleep on top! It saves a ton of money and space!
 



Totally just kidding above (not about the job part just the idea).... but the kids do love to play on this changing table and request to take their naps here on occasion. Even though I won't let them. Its so funny what kids think of to do. They must be really bored....

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I totally thought you were serious.... and really really clever!

THE BELLS said...

I thought budget bunks is where you sleep directly on top of each other. in between...) I distinctly remember coming up with that idea!

Blog Archive