Monday, November 14, 2011

The Last Game of the Season

The Soccer season has come to an end. Abby keeps asking when it is time to go to soccer, she hasn't grasped the concept of "seasons over." But, she will figure it out eventually. I am really proud of her. Overall she probably was the most improved. Going from complete refusal to playing to being excited to be on the field. She even scored a goal the last game! Seth, Brigham and I were there along with Papa and Grandma. It was a good end to the season. She even got a trophy which she is very happy about. She has been carrying it around with her. Unfortunately my camera died and I didn't get any pics of the handing out of the trophies but overall Good times!
Her official Pic
Ready to go to the game

Pre-game Posing


Out on the field ready to play

Official Team Cheerleader

Half Time

The team after the game, Minus one


The official team pic, Minus one

Here Abby is kicking the ball off, then you can see her running after it. Too bad I missed her goal :(

No comments:

Blog Archive