Sunday, June 24, 2012

W.T.- but who cares.

We have this inflatable pool that my mother in law gave us for Abigail's birthday. It has been a hit ever since. I feel kinda W. T. when they play in it because I can hear the neighbors splashing away in their luxurious pool. Not to mention this one gets filled with grass in a matter of seconds, but the kids LOVE it. Its also probably the only way the grass will get watered, by dumping out the pool when we are done!  They mostly jump in and out and all around. On occasion they like to put on their goggles and "swim" which is particularly funny. But its nice because I don't have to get in with them. I sit with Emily and watch from the shade of the porch. They love to have their friends over and play in it as well. Good times.
preparing to launch

look at that face

All air

This is SO Abby


Thumbs up Dude
Here are a few videos of their antics!


No comments:

Blog Archive