| Registration Ten |
The day finally came for the DIRTY GIRL mud run that I have been looking forward to for months! After some discussion we decided on the team name of Bleeding Mud. Chandler and Stephanie came with me and we had a blast! It was Freezing! It was 52 degrees, which in general isn't cold, but considering this past week has been 100 degrees and we were wet, it was Freezing. Once we got going though it wasn't too bad.
We got our numbers, hung out for a bit and then dropped off our gear and waited for start time at 8:15AM We took some pictures of our clean- pre- run selves.
| Chandler and I |
| Stephanie and I |
| Ready to Go! |
| I was a bit chilly, can you tell? |
| Loved this |
| The Start line |
| Posing |
| Getting ready |
| Getting braver without my gear. |
| Model pose |
Post Run Pics-
Then we we were off. There were several obstacles..... some small .....like jumping over hay bales and running through mud ...some medium.... climbing over walls and big blowup mountains....some Big.... such as army crawl mud pits, in the lake rope course and a giant rope ladder mountain thing. IT. WAS. FANTASTIC!!! I loved every minute of it! I cant wait to do it again.
Then we headed to the rinse station and some clean clothes. Of course we had to stop for hot chocolate on the way home. All in all, I had a great time with some great girls!
| Bleeding Mud |
| Chandler, Me and Steph |
| Victory |
| How does she still look cute covered in mud! |
| It was supposed to look like muscles but I look like a MONKEY instead |
| I feel pretty! |
| Finished |
| Woot! |
| Ta DA! |
| Facial anyone? |
5 comments:
Way to go! That looks like so much fun (aside from the cold)! Now you need to do the color run- it's in Dallas where you run through paint :)
Okay, stop being such an overachiever. I miss you. You look awesome, Lace.
You are a running maniac! Way to go. and, you look amazing. I'm totally inspired to get off my butt and exercise... minus the mud!
That was an awesome morning!! No kids...cool temps...girl chat...hot chocolate...and exercise. Looking forward to the color 5k. Now...help me get motivated to run!!!!
That was an awesome morning!! Now help motivate me for the color 5k.
Post a Comment