I have been trying to be better about recording the funny things that come out of my kids mouths....here are a few from the last couple of weeks.
- Abby: "Mom, we got to make applesauce at school! But I didn't really like it because it had apples in it"
- While sporting her Johnny Appleseed hat, Abby states(all day long)... "Look mom, I am a pot head"
- Brigham: "Mom I'm the boss"
"Why"
"Because I am a boy!"
- Abby:"Mom you can be Hello Kitty for Halloween if you want to"
- Brigham. While begging for doughnuts in the afternoon....
"Brigham we cannot have doughnuts"
"Why"
"Because the doughnut store is closed"
"We'll we can go there and open the door with our hands!"
- Abby. On a home work assignment that was fill in the blank Abby wrote ..."twinkle twinkle little star I wish for (fill in the blank) a unicorn that I can ride."
- Abby. Another assignment read: "I am a peacemaker when...I read books carefully."
- A discussion between Brigham and I
Briggs: "I want to go to Johnny B's" (it's his favorite restaurant)
"We can't go there buddy"
"But I want a grilled cheese"
"I can make you one"
"No you can't"
"Why not?"
"Because they call your name when it's done"
"We'll I can call your name when I'm done"
"No you can't"
"Why not?"
"Cause you are not a boy!"
- Abby: "Mom look how slow I can speed walk"
- Wile driving through a friends neighborhood where there is construction....
Abby: "is this where they live?"
"Yes"
"But it is so damaged"
- Me: "Brigham can you please stop growing up and stay little forever?"
"No mom"
"Please Briggs?"
"I already told you three times!"
"You did?"
"You can still keep me when I'm big!"
- A discussion overheard between Abby and a friend...
Abby: "are you in CTR 4"
"huh?"
"Are you in Primary?"
"I have no idea what you are talking about"
"What church do you go to?"
"I don't go to church"
"Why not"
"Because my mom didn't sign me up for that"
1 comment:
Hahahahaha! These are great! I especially love Brigs, "You can still keep me when I'm big." Lol! Cute kids.
Post a Comment