Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas 2012 - Part 3...SNOW!

It pretty much snowed everyday we were in Utah except the day we came and the day we left. Lucky for us! It was a wonderfully white Christmas.  The Kids spent many days out in the snow, sledding, throwing snowballs, riding the four wheeler and building snow men. I compiled all the snow pictures into one post to make it easier. It was a lot of Fun!
Abby and Jenny getting Snow balls ready
Jenny Helping papa make a snow man

Jenny, Papa, Abby and Jay
Brigham loved throwing snowballs. Especially at me.
SLEDDING VIDEOS...
They are all pretty short and worth the watch as they are all pretty funny!

Brigham going down backwards, listen to that scream!


Wait until the end to hear him. So funny

They went on for ever!!!
The kids ready to go.

Abby and Jay

Brigham and Jensen

Four Wheeler Time! This was so fun! The kids loved it and so did I. Seth took each kid around the block, then taught me how, and then I took all the kids around the block. They were all little ice cubes but they kept wanting to go. It was something new and totally fun. We definitely need one :)
Seth and Abby
 
Seth and Briggs
 
Abigail and I

Me and my love


Me and Briggy

More Snow!
 
Codee Shoveling 

It also doubles as a snow plow. Their neighbors love them. Codee in action.

Abby sledding
 While we were in Utah I was able to visit a few dear friends of mine. Even though we rarely see each other it is always great to spend time together  We went and had dinner with our old friends and Neighbors the Jenkins. Liz is a kindred spirit and we always have a good time. Megan and her kiddos came and sledded one day as well. I have known her since I was in 8th grade. Isn't she gorgeous? We have been best friends ever since, another kindred spirit. I love both those gals.
Me and My Bestie from High school Megan

Briggs

Seth and Briggs on the Four Wheeler

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Okay, I just love you. Wish we could've seen more of each other, but holy cow! Look how much fun you packed into your trip!

Blog Archive