The end of the school year is approaching, and with that means lots of fun and interesting things are happening. Abigail had her field day last week, where as the name implies, they were out in the field all day playing games. Thanks to the help of my Mother in law I was able to come and volunteer and be at the school all day. Abby was terribly excited that I was going to be there.
| 1-2-3 TUG |
I was in charge of the tug of war station, where yes, I helped about 120 kindergartners all day long yank on a rope. There was lots of yelling involved and of course with each rotation of kids there was at least one crier. But they all survived, and I was exhausted at the end of the day. Even though I didn't get to be with Abby all day, she did come to my station twice and was near by most of the day. Not to mention we had lunch together in her class room. Good times.
| Look at all those girls with abby at the head |
| Getting ready to rotate. Abby was line leader. |
| Playing Duck Duck goose |
| Abbys Turn |
| I love this picture, I dont think either foot is touching the ground. |
| Hula Hoop Relay |
| Time to eat |
| A parachute game |
| Talking with some friends |
| Enjoying end of the day ice cream. |
| Yum Here is a video of Abby in the hula hoop relay. What a stud. |
No comments:
Post a Comment