We arrived in Utah on Saturday morning and were pooped. We mostly just hung out that day. The following day of course was Sunday, so we dressed in our Sunday Best and headed out for a mini photo shoot. The kids were too cute. I mean, look at them. A. DOR. ABLE.
It really is hard to get 6 kids to look at the camera at once. But for 5 minutes before church, this was pretty good!
 |
Abigail, Jamison, Brigham Emily, Jensen, Corland |
 |
| Cute Cousins |
 |
| Love Nems and Corts faces! |
Well and we couldn't just end with that. We had to have sister pictures :)
 |
| Cassidee, Codee, Lacey |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Tannest, Tan, Albino |
1 comment:
I think the one I got of the kids may be better. Those sister pics are gross. Why didnt we take more?
Post a Comment