Emily is 20 Months Old and has been in dire need of a hair cut for some time. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I love her little curls and crazy hair do. She is constantly swiping it out of her face so I decided it must be time.
I took her in and got her a little trim. She cried for like 30 seconds and was a complete angel after that. I couldn't believe how good she was. I mean, I had to wrestle both Abby and Briggs for more than their 1st haircuts. Even other customers were commenting on how good she was. I was thankful :)
Before...
 |
| The Shaggy do |
 |
| Its too long |
 |
| Her baby curls |
During...
 |
| The 30 seconds she cried |
 |
| huh, this pampering isn't so bad. |
 |
| Angel |
 |
| How do I look |
 |
| Love these curls |
AFTER...
 |
| Little Beauty |
 |
| That wasn't so bad! |
No comments:
Post a Comment