We ended our Journey in Utah with one last Hike. Thankfully Seth was able to stay a day before we headed back and we decided to spend that day with nature. He and I took all the kids save Cortland. It was a little longer and harder than we anticipated but the kids really were troopers. Total over all we hiked 4.5 Miles with over 1000 feet in elevation change. It was awesome and exhausting. Seth was a stud and carried Nems the whole way.
| Starting off in the lower climb |
| How did I get in the Back back AGAIN! |
| Totally worth the view |
| This is where I almost had a heart attack. This was a huge drop off. |
| We made it! |
There were a ton of people there when we finally reached the falls it was kid of surprising. The water was so refreshing because it was really hot out. The kids liked putting their feet in and splashing their faces, as did I! I was really impressed because there were several really pregnant gals who made there way there. Impressive. It was really pretty.
| Nems and I |
| Seth and Jensen |
| Nice Pic jamison |
| Tired much? |
| Ready to head back |
| We made it back to the car. Totally dirty and worn out! |
| Lick that dirt! |
No comments:
Post a Comment