Abigail has been taking piano lessons for a month now. She loves it. She goes once a week and then practices often at home. She has learned so much already. She struggles a little because she wants to already "know how to play" and wants to skip to the hard stuff, but all in due time. She loves her teacher and cannot wait until each lesson.
I am so proud. Currently we just have a keyboard to practice on, if she keeps it up we may have to search out a cheap Craig's list piano. Its so exciting. I hope she sticks with it, what a wonderful talent to have. Someday, I think I may just take some lessons.
| Her very first lesson |
| Abigail and Mrs Amy |
This is her 4th lesson. She thought it was so fun playing a duet!
No comments:
Post a Comment