Thursday, October 17, 2013

Travels...

Russia
Seth has been quite the international traveler lately.  I cannot deny that I am jealous. However, I know its also not just fun and games for him either.  I just live through him and his pictures. He really only got to go out 1 day and site see while in Russia, which is a bummer but he will go back and maybe get to see more. These are a few pictures from his phone, I am just astounded by some of the architecture.  








If you cant tell it says Monument, Emperor Alexander the III












 
 
 The Dominican Republic
 
While he wasn't able to do much "site seeing" in The DR, he did get to visit the temple. What's better than that? Some of these pictures should be on post cards. Seth actually took some Selfies while there to prove its actually him...but I am pretty sure he would kill me if I posted them :)








 
 
 



No comments:

Blog Archive