Abigail had Friday off of school last week. Seth had a few Vacation days to burn so I convinced him to take the day off. I don't think he has ever done this before. It was so nice. We made plans to go on the mini train ride in ft. worth. The kids were so excited! It was going to be such a fun family thing. We looked it up and it said it was open on Friday in November so we were set. However upon our arrival, the gates were closed with a sign reading Saturday and Sundays only.
Holy melt down. The kids were so upset! As was I. I hate when these kind of things happen. So our fun train day was turning into a train wreck.
We decided to drive over to the Will Rogers coliseum to see if they had anything going on. Much to our great joy, they had a Paint Horse Competition going on. Phew! The kids love horses so we headed in and walked around and won the day after all.
 |
| The practice Barn, one of the riders was nice enough to let the kids pet her horse. |
 |
| Handing out some Awards |
 |
| Checking out the action |
 |
| Obviously not a well known competition. |
 |
| Nems and I |
 |
| A cool tile Mural |
 |
| Checking out some of the horses |
 |
| Right up Abby's Ally |
 |
| Gotta be just like the big kids |
 |
| She kept screaming at the top of her lungs "Horsey" |
 |
| My sweet baby doll |
No comments:
Post a Comment