Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The last of Halloween

 Brigham had a little parade at his school on Halloween. The parents decorate tables and the kids come and trick or treat around to everyone. Last year I did nothing. I brought candy and a cute little lady bug. This year I decided I wouldn't decorate but I did make the candy a bit more fun to pass out. Thus the Ghosts in the box.
 Brigham was so cute, as was Emily and everyone else in their costumes. Its so fun to see all the little kids so excited. Emily loved passing out candy and watching everyone go by.
Batman Always wears a backpack right?

ready for some action

The parade

His class. All my pics in this Gym turn out blurry :(

My little Helper
 That same night our Church had a Trunk or Treat. Its a safe and easy way to satisfy the kids wants and needs. However it was a bit over run this year with random people who decided to take candy but not pass any out...and some of the older ones were a bit pushy to the little ones. We may try something different next year... But it was fun nonetheless.
Nems stayed and helped Seth pass out Candy

My little wonderful family.

Love these goofballs!

Trick or Treat

Success!

Brigham literally said "my bag is heavy I have too much candy" it was pretty funny. This little guy was tuckered out by the end of the night.

1 comment:

andi said...

It was a big day! And your ghosts totally turned out cute! Hmmm, too heavy? Sounds like mom and dad need to "inspect" some of that candy! (*wink*)

Blog Archive