Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Brighams End of Year!!!

Getting ready to go.
This little guy finished preschool for another year! He was so happy to be done, even though he really does love it. I really love the school he goes to and the teachers this year were great. I could tell they really loved him. I am sad we are switching next year but I think it is for the best. He will be five in a few months and will be too bored at home with me most of the week.
 
He had a little end of the year ceremony at school and said good bye to all his friends. It was a cute night.
 

What a handsome little dude.
 
 
Love that smile


Walking into the chapel


Receiving his award.
Brigham and his teachers Mrs. Jenny, Mrs. Christy and Mrs. Anneke


On stage



Singing his heart out!!


No comments:

Blog Archive