Friday, June 6, 2014

Field Day!!!

Nems and Briggs watching the action

Headed to get some water in the relay
 Abby had field day and she had been talking about it for several weeks before hand and was so  excited when the day finally came. She loved it! They rotated stations all day, some included water rockets, water games, tug of war, relays, bounce houses and many more. I came for a few of the stations. I had Brigham and Emily there with me and they made it a little difficult to pay attention. But we made it through 3 stations. Emily was pretty much in a crying melt down for the last two so I headed out of dodge. Abby was a upset I couldn't stay longer but thankfully she was quickly distracted by another event. It is always nice to be able to attend these things if I can because the days are passing quickly and I don't believe she will be so excited at my presence in the coming years.
Cautiously balancing.

MOM!

Hula Hoop relay

Abby... little hooping star
There she goes!

Tug of War



Can you tell Emily was ready to go? GOOO ABBY!

No comments:

Blog Archive