Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thanksginving Getaway Part 3

Tatum, Bridger, Brigham and Abigail


After the caves we headed back to the hotel to rest and regroup. We then headed back to SeaWorld to catch all the night shows. We played with the Webbs for a bit then said our goodbyes. We rode a few rides and then saw the dolphin and Whale shows. They were all Christmas themed and it was pretty cool.
Tatum and Abby


Time for another ride on the Carousel


Ready to see the dolphins

Abby and some Toy Soldiers

Abby and I
 
We decided to kill sometime while waiting by taking some slefies.

Briggs and I

We wanted to take a silly one


Yes, I convinced seth to join in too. A thanksgiving Miracle :)
For the whale show we had seats that were really really close. It was so neat. Being just that much closer makes it so amazing. However as you can see by the second video we got a little surprise. We got drenched. I didn't think they would do it since it was winter. But I was wrong. I got pretty soaked! Abby jumped into the row behind us and was basically in a strangers lap. It was pretty funny!





No comments:

Blog Archive