 |
| The Natural Bridge Caverns |
On Day two of our Thanksgiving getaway we headed to the Natural Bridge Caverns and went cave exploring. We went with our friends the Webbs. It was really Awesome! The tour was a little over an hour and I think we went something like 175 feet below the surface. It was really Humid and dark but totally worth it. Such beauty lies beneath :)
 |
| Telicia and Tatum |
 |
| Before the descent |
The formations were very interesting and different. There were several different "rooms" that we went in. We stopped every once and a while to learn more about what we were seeing. The whole family really enjoyed it.
 |
| Sometimes things looked as thought they were from a different planet |
 |
| For some reason, this is my favorite! |
 |
| A pool so clean and crystal clear |
 |
| Being silly and almost done |
At the same place as the Caverns there was zip lining and a giant obstacle course. And I decided, what the heck! Abby and I went and did it. Its was kinda out of character for me to spend money on something like this but Abby really wanted to and so did I. I was a bit afraid Abby would get up there and be too scared to go...however I was wrong. She loved it and never looked back!
 |
| getting ready to zip line |
 |
| Off Abby Goes |
 |
| She was so adventurous |
This is a video of me on the zip line. Not the most appealing angle but it was so fun!
 |
| On the obstacle course |
 |
| My little minion |
This thing was seriously so big! Once you got pretty high the winds were unnerving. Its different being up there watching your child and fearing for her and yourself at the same time!
 |
| Way up high |
Right at the beginning of the video Abby Falls. Talk about mom heart attack and not a thing I could do. But she recovered nicely.
No comments:
Post a Comment