Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tiny Dancer

 
 Emily loves to sing and Dance. We have been saying for awhile now that we would put her in dance and we just haven't. I have been hesitant because it is sooooo expensive. But now that she is three I looked into a couple of the rec centers around here to see what they had available. Lucky for her there was a ballet/jazz class for 3-5 year olds. Its only for about 8 weeks once a week. But its better than nothing!
 
 I will have to say watching this was probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She was so into it and looked so adorable. I couldn't help but sit and grin. She did way better than I thought. She listened to the teacher and watched her every move for what to do next. I looked for ballet shoes and local stores but none had her tiny size. I had to order them from amazon but of course they didn't make it in time for her first class.


Some of the Class








No comments:

Blog Archive