Thursday, April 16, 2015

Brigham

The bounce house at the party
 
I feel like I haven't posted much on Briggs lately . Maybe its because we are so busy all the time or he just wont sit still for pictures so I don't typically have many of him. But, he is getting so BIG! I cant believe it. He is already 5 and a half and wants desperately  to be older.
 
He loves to run, jump, play, be a ninja, do tricks on the trampoline, bug his sisters and anything disgusting. He is funny and has a great memory, he is excited for Kinder nest school year and loves to pretend he can speak Spanish.
Eating snacks (his buddy is the one to the left.)
I'm not one for taking my kids to Birthday parties that are not family. Mainly because there are so many its ridiculous and a lot of the time they are on Sundays. His Best buddy from school had a party he really wanted to go to. Since it was on a Saturday and I never take him I figured he could have a break.
He counted down every day until the party. We got the invite about 3 weeks in advance so you can understand how fun that was. He loved every second. He ran from adventure to adventure. He was in Heaven.


The Dino Zone


Getting ready to beat the Piñata
 Every Sunday my kids all look so cute dressed up but I don't take that many pictures because its annoying and it happens a lot. But when I climbed in the car to see Briggs had put on Seth's glasses and was sitting there like such a stud I couldn't resist.




Then there is this. I always find him sleeping funny. Here he  is in his sleeping as a frog picture. 

We sure love this little guy.

No comments:

Blog Archive