| Ready to head to dance |
Dance came to an end a week ago and I have to say I am relieved. While it was perhaps one of the cutest things I have seen it was also a battle. Emily liked the first few classes but after that she cried a lot. She wouldn't participate unless I was in the thick of it with her. She would always say she was ready and wanted to go but once we got there it was a different story.
Every child I have put into something when they were 3 years old. After each kid I have said I wont do it again because it is a battle most of the time. Yet here we are with child 3 and I did it again. I told Seth to remember when #4 hits 3 DO NOT let me sign them up for anything!
She is posing and acting so nicely because we were early and no one was there. Overall it was a good learning experience for her. But I think I will wait til she is 4 or older to sign her up for anything else.
| Showing her hair |
| Lets go fly a Kite |
No comments:
Post a Comment