While I was in the shower the other day Abigail came into the bathroom with her face covered in blood. As she began to rinse off I got out and assessed the situation. She had a pretty good gash on her lip and her lip was almost triple in size. I asked her what had happened and she said she walked into the door. I continued to help her. Getting ice and pain medicine. But as I though about it, there is no way that much damage could happen by just walking into the door.
When I asked Abby again she replied that she had walked into the door. I explained that I didn't think that's what happened. Then I asked if she was afraid to say what really happened and she said yes. I asked if it was because she was afraid she was going to get in trouble and again a yes. I told her she wouldn't get in trouble and she told me that she had hit her lip on the ceiling fan which was on.
She was on the top bunk and hit it. She has been on the top bunk for a year and she knows not to go near it. She has to sit upright and lean over the edge to get to it so I knew it wasn't exactly an accident. Then Brigham comes in and says she was trying to touch the spinning fan with her tongue. THE TRUTH AT LAST! She says it tickles. AGHHHHHHHH. This girl
No comments:
Post a Comment