| Emily in Action |
We live very close to a trampoline park but only recently have gone. The kids love it. So we decided to go one night for Family Home Evening. It was a good time, despite the dent in our pocketbook.
Seth and the Kids went full throttle for an hour. They all had a blast. In fact I am not sure I have seen Seth smile and laugh that much in a long time. I think he had the most fun.
I am pretty sure because it was a Monday night there were not many people there which was great for us. They all took turns being crazy. It really was one of the best FHE's we have had.
Warming up with some tricks
| Air Seth |
They spent a good amount of time in this pit.
| The boys taking a quick break |
A lot of the time you could find Emily having her own personal dance party on her "stages"
No comments:
Post a Comment