Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pregnancy #4 update

After much frustration with blogger I am finally able to post again! So thus comes the bombardment of back blogging. :)

The babies birth is fast approaching. As I write this I have 6 weeks to go! Time has really flown by and I am not sure I am quite ready to be a mommy of 4.

As in a previous post I was diagnosed with bells palsy during these last stages of pregnancy. It was rough but after about 3.5 weeks it began to clear up. Everyday there was a slight progression of healing. If you didn't know I had it, you probably couldn't tell now. However it is still only about 85-90% back to normal. I notice. It drives me a bit mad but its better than complete paralysis.  Its kinda paused in the healing process and its been about a week or so since I had any more improvement so we shall see.


30 Weeks

I am definitely starting to feel this pregnancy. Its hard to bend over, breathe, and function in general. I am in the waddling stage for sure. My bones feel achy  and are preparing for birth and I am exhausted. But thankfully with all of that I am managing. The baby is growing well and the doctor thinks at this point the baby will probably be in the 7 lb range.

The baby is moving quite a bit, mostly at night of course to keep me awake. In general its OK but sometimes there is that one kick or jab that hurts like you know what.

Because of the pressure of the baby and the weight at night I have really bad re flux, one night I woke up gasping for air and I couldn't breathe. Needless to say, I take something every night before I go to bed now.

This little rascal is already trying to give me fits. That all being said, I am really excited to meet this little person growing within. Its an exciting time in our house. The kids cannot wait either. We are on the down hill slope. Now just to get over my anxieties about the c-section...


 32 weeks


Whats it gonna be???? We will find out October 13, 2015!

No comments:

Blog Archive