Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Emily's First day of Pre-school Ever!!



Emily is officially in preschool!!! She has been so excited about it for awhile now. All last year she wanted to stay with Brigham at Pre-k and now her turn has finally arrived and she absolutely loves it!!!! I originally had her signed up for Brigham's old school. But after a lot of thought and out of convenience we changed her to the preschool that Seths aunt runs. It will be so nice especially when the baby is born. The best part is she seriously loves it. Everyday when I pick her up the first thing out of her mouth is that was so fun can we go back?


This has been the best transition from home to preschool yet!! I think it really helped that she went to several summer camps there this year and she has thrived. I love that she loves it. It makes me so happy that we switched and that we were able to get in because it was full but things managed to work out.


 She is also very excited about her backpack and lunch box it makes her feel like such a big kid!!!
No matter what though she is still my baby!



The very first day of school I asked Emily what she learned at school and her response was "crap" and it took me back a bit and I asked her again with the same answer. No matter what I asked her she would respond "crap" Thus when we got home I repeated the conversation and this is what was said...little goof!

No comments:

Blog Archive