Tuesday, January 26, 2016

12 YEARS!


This year Seth and I celebrated 12 years of Marriage. 12 YEARS! That is seriously so crazy to me. That's Kindergarten through Graduating High school!

We have experienced a lot of life together these last 12 years. We both have changed so much over the years and I don't just mean in the waistline. Spending your life with someone changes you. As you grow in a marriage you learn to be more selfless. You learn to consider someones needs before your own. You change in ways that you never imagined as  you live a new life together. 

Through life's struggles you become reliant upon each other. Each day presents good, bad and the mundane. Some times long strings of days filled with just one of those things. It is through the highs, lows and middle ground you connect, disconnect and reconnect over and over and over again. 

We have built a life with each other where we know the others thoughts, we finish each other's sentences and know just how to irritate one another.

We have 4 beautiful children and a lifetime ahead of us to experience and learn even more than we thought possible. I am so thankful that we have each other to get through it all.

I love you Seth!



Where it all Began 2004




No comments:

Blog Archive