Saturday, January 16, 2016

Santas Visit

About a week before Christmas we were able to have Santa come to our house for a visit. Even though he was really late (Santa's a tough job) it was awesome! He stayed about 15 minutes and answered the kids questions. He read their Christmas lists and was fantastic with them. Seriously his answers were just perfect and he was the real deal.


Brigham and Abigail were most involved. Emily who had been eagerly awaiting his arrival all week declaring loudly each day "I like Santa, I am not scared of Santa" ran as fast as she could upstairs the moment the doorbell rang. I had to carry her down and she refused to have any interaction with him or even look at him. It was so sad. I really hoped to get all the kids in the pictures.

Abby, Briggs and Santa

The kids really enjoyed this experience. As did we, as parents it was so great to see the awe and wonder in their  eyes as they spoke with him. Christmas truly is a magical time of year. 



Hyrum was asleep most of the time but Santa was very willing to hold him. It was so incredibly adorable. I absolutely love these pictures. I think they may become a staple in my Christmas décor.





Santa did his best to get Emily involved. In the end I believe she gave him a high 5 as he was leaving. As in peace out Santa, now get out.  And this blurry picture was the only thing I got because I wasn't fast enough, but her face says it all.


No comments:

Blog Archive