| Grandma and Hyrum |
I was able to take a quick trip to California to have Hyrum meet Grandma Jody and Grandpa Ron, as a bonus he got to meet great Aunt Karen and see Great Gram again.
Its hard when you live so far away from all your family. Especially Grandmas. I know its hard to watch from afar as the grandkids age. Thankfully we have things like blogs, facetime and airplanes to help us stay connected.
I don't know how I missed out on taking picture of Hyrum with Grandpa Ron but it was a short and sweet visit.
Great Aunt Karen and Hyrum
Great Grandma and little man
Nothing like a little lap time
Even though its hard from Grandma to hold a squirmy little guy she managed quite well and Hyrum loved it.
High Five!
While we were there we face timed home often. It was so funny to watch the kids face time a baby! Screen shots are the best.
Rolling around on Grandmas floor
Screen shot brothers
On the way home our plane was re routed due to bad weather in Dallas. We had to deplane in Lubbock not knowing how long we would be there. Thankfully it was just a few hours and we were headed back. Because of the back log of diverted flights we had to go old school and walk down the stairs on the tarmac. While there I met a nice lady who was headed back to DFW while we were still waiting and she gave me a diaper and some food for Hyrum just in case. She was a doll.
Asleep on the plane. He seriously did so awesome on the plane. I really couldn't have asked for a better trip with a baby. I even had several others comment on what a trooper her was. It was true. My little awesome boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment