My sister Cassidee was married on April 8th, 2016. The wedding was held in downtown fort worth and was a beautiful venue. There was a lot to be done before the nuptials but when it all came down to the night of the wedding it all game together so well.
Casidee was a glowing bride and Dalton was a Handsome groom. My sister code and I were Bridesmaids and I was the Maid of Honor.
The day of we spent getting ready and doing all that pre wedding prep requires. All in all the night was great, the weather was beautiful and now we have new family members to pester.
All of the photos are from my phone, which are not great, the lighting was not great for night time camera phones.
The girls getting ready suite.
Lily in her Flower girl dress and my new Niece!
More of getting dolled up!
My beautiful Abigail! Love Jenny's face in the back ground.
Aunt Codee applying some lip gloss to all the girls.
My precious Emily.
Cousins! Jamison, Lexi and Abigail
The table decorations turned out so pretty and as you can see they are littered with ice cream and cholate milk cups. Emily and Cort are holding down the fort.
Cutting the Cake
Super blurry sisters
Robin, Lacey and Codee
Lexi being an awesome cousin/baby sitter
One of the most handsome men in the house!
I seriously love this picture!!! Mostly because of Cort and Nems trying to get in on the action
The Hubbs and I
Uncle Monty and Gram dancing the night away.
This little dude just got out there and danced the night away. I was so impressed with his willingness to dance and have fun!
Action shot of cass throwing the bouquet
Briggs caught the Garter and was a little unsure of what to do!
The Bride and Groom with all the cousins!
Silly face
Hyrum Joseph and Aunt Cass
These are some handsome boys!
We are all married now!
Cassidee asked me to give a Maid of honor speech and I declined. Not my thing. So she suggested I ask Codee to do it with me. I finally relented. I suggested to Codee that instead of a speech we do a music montage, and she was 200% on board. It was all down hill from there. The lyrics were so fun to write! Unfortunately we didn't have many practices and we goofed up a lot. Not to mention my huge stage fright. But the videos below are the end result. It was a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment