Monday, February 25, 2008

Abby loves her Jump A Roo. She can go on and on. This video is a little bit older but I haven't been able to post it properly. She is such a little goof!

This is so funny because this is the first time she has had one of these and here she is just going to town! Or perhaps I am the only one who thinks its funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to hear your voice and laugh!! And your not the only one that thinks her going to town on that biscuit is funny because I laughed too. Her and Syd would be such cute little friends!

Charla and Jarom said...

Look at her go, she's quite the little jumper! And no, you're not the only one who thinks that's funny, I thought it was funny too :) Although I hate those biter biscuits, so freakin' messy!

Juen said...

Unbelievable that she has come so far since being born a tiny little 3.1 lb baby. We were so concerned for her but she is doing just wonderful and seems to like her food, yummy stuff.

Blog Archive