



Question: Do teething a runny noses ever end? It seems like it has lasted a lifetime already and she only has two teeth! They are sharp little buggers. The bottom front teeth finally broke through the gum, however her grumpiness still lingers because I am sure more are coming. Not to mention the runny nose that has been around for at least a month. Poor thing, I really feel bad for her. All the goop I suck out of her must be miserable, in turn making her so fussy. That in combination with the age of.... "If you put me down for one single second I will burst a lung screaming if you don’t pick me up" stage. I think I have spoiled the little tyke, well I can't help it when you are so cute and crying crocodile tears what’s a mom to do? Nonetheless, she does cheer up when dad comes home from work and of course when Aunt Codee and Jay come over, then she is an angel.
Side Note: I never thought I would be this way, but is so fun to dress Abby in her church clothes. She is too cute, as you can see Jay looks pretty handsome as well. The one of Abby sleeping is one Seth snuck in while she was napping. Too cute.
4 comments:
Aww yes, teething. I have no advice there. Sydney is in the same boat...runny nose and crankiness. And I just don't get why a runny nose is associated with teething! They aren't related at all. It's a good thing Abby is so cute to help keep some sanity!
I think teething is the mystery ailment! It causes all sorts of things. Evan has had diarrhea for like 3 days and my mom said well is he teething, and I thought now that can't be it. Sure enough today his bottom tooth poked through! What?! Teething is weird!...and the runny nose....never ending :)
Hey! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Now I can stay on top of my one and only great-niece's adventures! She sure is a cutie!
Amen to that! Teething and runny noses do seem to NEVER go away!
Post a Comment