Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cousins




Abby loves Jamison. He can pretty much do anything and she will think its hilarious. She especially loves to play with his hair. Which of course means to give it a nice coating of drool which Jay thinks is painful. You can see how much she likes his hair by the picture. He is so sweet with her; she is going to miss him when he moves to Utah. The new thing she loves is when Jay drags her around on a blanket and of course Jay loves it too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lace-

Good to see that you started a blog! I somehow found your sister's blog a month ago, and I was really hoping you had one as well. And now you do! Hooray.

All is good in Ukraine. My mom was just here for a visit. You should check out our website and see the videos and pictures we posted. You'll probably enjoy them. www.brandonandkatie.com

Hope you keep updating this thing so I can see how your beautiful little girl is growing.

April said...

I put a link to your blog on my blog. I'm totally excited you have one! And I just think Abby is simply darling....

-Apes

Charla and Jarom said...

That's so funny. It reminds me of Haleigh and Evan. Evan thinks EVERYTHING Haleigh does is hysterical! It's so cute to watch them play and interact.

Blog Archive