Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still in UTAH

Hey All. Most people know Abby and I were supposed to be home from Utah on Tuesday, But I have extended my stay a few days so I will be home next week instead. My mom and grandma came to town for a bit so we have been super busy. I have so many pictures that I don't know how to choose which ones I will post when I return. There are over 150 right now and I still have several days to go. We are having a good time enjoying the weather and time with family.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you are having fun! The weather here is HOT! So enjoy it all up there while you can!

Natalie said...

When are you coming home?

Jessica said...

I miss you. Hope things are going well. You are missing nuclear winter in Sac this week.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Love you. Miss you. Wish I could see you.

Blog Archive