Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Home Again

Abby and I made it home after a rather intense and stressful flight. On the flight to Utah I was able to carry on her car seat because the flight wans't full which seemed to work and the flight went pretty smoothly. However the flight was full on the way home and I had to hold her on my lap. She screamed 75% of the time and sucked her fingers the rest. Not to mention she was a little sick and had not slept well at all the night before or for her nap. Needless to say, I was sweating bullets by the time the plane even took off and I basically held her in a death grip the entire flight. But we are home safe. I have so many pictures to sort through and share. So check back soon.
Abby Jay and I at Summerfest


Abby At Summerfest


Abby at the BYU creamery


The Kids having fun!

No comments:

Blog Archive